Introduction to Miradorus
By definition great teamwork is the “combined action of a group, especially when efficient and effective.”
Easy to say but hard to achieve when you have a collection of strong personalities in a team, all vying for attention and looking for ways to stand out and climb the corporate ladder.
Poor management and too much topdown communication can get in the way of good performance. By exploring the personalities within your team, exploiting their strengths and aligning them to better communicate you will develop a more effective unit, diverse by design and intent on achieving its goals.
Why choose Miradorus?
At Miradorus we help individuals, teams and entire organisations reach new levels of performance by expanding their thinking capabilities.
This may sound trite, and indeed, you’re probably thinking that you’ve heard all of this before but at Miradorus we like to break the mould and offer the our clients a different kind of a more personal service:
- Supporting your team members from their very first day on the job to the day they get promoted or move on
- Applying our validated Hermann International's Whole Brain Thinking® approach to analysis, coaching, mentoring, training and ongoing support
- Creating training packages from scratch, bringing life to existing content in all areas
Example of what they do on the day / as the service
Whether working to align a newly formed team or seeking to breakdown existing stereotypes within an established corporate structure, Herrmann International’s Whole Brain Thinking® approach will help your team to:
- Understand each other's working styles and preferences
- Speed up assimilation and performance
- Understand the team’s overall profile - strengths, opportunities, "blind spots"
- Provide a route map to enable the team to improve performance and deliver world class results
- Create a foundation and language to support individual and team development
Individual assessments will be based on the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (*HBDI®) – a 120-question HBDI® online questionnaire, which evaluates and describes the degree of preference individuals have for thinking in each of the four brain quadrants.
This will help us to produce a team profile, which will allow you to have a better understanding of how team member’s thinking preferences will impact how they work together to deliver team goals and objectives. It will also ensure you are able to identify areas of strength, avoidance, diversity and potential conflict, allowing you to focus on better communication strategies.
The outcome? Your team will achieve a greater level of self-awareness and understanding of its dynamics and how to capitalise on them. They will acquire invaluable knowledge on how to improve your personal and team performance and will look to take an innovative approach to ensuring all communications are effective.
* Originally developed by Ned Herrmann, then head of management education at General Electric – Crotonville, the HBDI® is a highly validated and thoroughly researched instrument. More than two million people around the globe have completed the HBDI®, and it remains the instrument of choice at many of the world’s most admired organisations, including Barclays, IBM, Kraft, Microsoft and Procter & Gamble.